Please note that our sharing of this information does not constitute an endorsement of the organization or event. We are simply sharing and leaving it to you to make a decision.
- If you haven’t already read them, look through the last week’s list of actions and events. There are still many that are current.
Rallies & Marches
- Stand Up for the Dignity and Protection of Immigrants: Feb. 25, 11AM – 12:30 PM MLK, Jr Statue at the Convention Center. Corner of E MLK and Holladay.
Petitions & Donations
- The Trump administration is threatening to mobilize National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants. Stand with Pramila Jayapal, Congresswoman, Washington’s 7th District to resist this action.
- Join Washington Governor Jay Inslee and others in resisting the Trump administration’s efforts to put a discriminatory travel ban in place.
Contact your Representatives
- There is a proposed reduction of the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument and proposed reversal of the Bears Ears National Monument. Contact your representatives and tell them you Stand with Grand Staircase. Follow the Grand Staircase Escalante Partners and/or Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance, and donate to their efforts to protect the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument.
- If you’re an Oregonian, call Senators Wyden and Merkley to THANK them for speaking out against Trump’s federal hiring freeze. This hiring freeze will have significant negative impacts on employment, the federal deficit, veterans, and the disabled. See Indivisible Oregon for more information.
- Sign up for Daily Action and follow through. Daily Action will send you one text each day along with the phone number to call about an issue the Daily Action team has deemed urgent based on where you live. You tap on the phone number, listen to a short recording about that issue, and you’ll be automatically routed to the relevant elected official. You can then state your case.
- Checkout the Reclaim Recess Toolkit. The upcoming congressional recess is a big opportunity for local groups around the country to show their Members of Congress how serious they are about stopping the Trump agenda. This website provides resources to make the most of the Congressional recess.